Please access our club registration form below:
- Download the form
- Fill out the form; use digital signature if possible
- Print (if digital signature not used)
- Sign (if digital signature not used)
- Scan or take a photo of the form (if digital signature not used)
- Email form to the Registrar (using the Send Form button if digital signature used) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration starts September 2, 2022
- New Swimmers to the club will be allowed to register at this time and depending on COVID and RDCK lane restrictions, we will determine if your swimmer can start in September with us.
- Due to restrictions on how many swimmers to lanes, you will need to registered for specific spaces within our practices.
- This program will run is we have enough interest and can maintain any COVID restrictions that are imposed with this level.
- This program will be dependent on space availability on our practices and the number of registrants.
- Interested parties should email the register starting September 6th.
- The decision to run the program will come in early October once we have our lanes and returning swimmers set up into the pool.
For information about the Swim BC portion of your registration, 2020 Registration Manual
Fees for the 2022 swim season …
- Our Season is 9 months, October to June
- Monthly Swim Fees are based on the duration of the season and invoiced at the beginning of each month
- SwimBC fees are required at registration.
- There is an additional Fundraising Fee on top of the fees mentioned below. If you do not fundraise the fundraising fee by July, you will be invoiced for the remainder on that account.
- Due to COVID 19, all swimmers must provide their own equipment. KSC will have kits that swimmers can buy from us for $60. You can also buy the equipment from SwimOutlet or Team Aquatics.
- To gain an overall idea of what costs you will need to consider, it will be the sum of…
The swim BC fee + CKSC’s monthly fee ( x9 months) + Equipment + the fundraising commitment.
For information the 2022 fall swim season fees are as follows:
NEW – Beginners (Non-competitive) $40/month or $120 for the session (1x/week -1 hour)
Mini-Bugaboo (Non-Competitive) $100/month (2x/week October-May)
Bugaboos $100/month (up to 2 hours/week including dry land – 1 hour practices)
Rockies $150 (up to 7 hours/week including dry land 1.5 hour practices)
Monashees $120/month (up to 2.5 hours/week – 1.25 hour practices)
Purcells $180 (up to 11 hours/week including dry land – 2 hour practices)
Selkirks $235 (up to 16 hours/week including dry land – 2 hour practices)
Masters $100/punch pass + $25 initiation fee – 1 hour practices
*Includes complimentary Shirt and Cap.
– $75/ Season for Mini Bugaboo & Bugaboo
– $150 Monashee fundraising commitment
– $250 All other levels (10 months)
– For a family – $250 for 1st competitive swimmer + $150/additional swimmer up to a maximum of $550