Email the Registrar – Click Here
Please access our club registration form HERE
For information about the Swim BC portion of your registration, click HERE
For a copy of the 2017/2018 Swim BC registration Manual, click HERE
Foreword about fees for the 2017-2018 swim season …
– Our Season is 10 months,
– Monthly Swim Fees are based on the duration of the season
– There is an additional Fundraising Fee on top of the fees mentioned below. This is collected at the start of the season.
– To gain an overall idea of what costs you will need to consider, it will be the sum of…
The swim BC fee + CKSC’s monthly fee ( x10 months) + the fundraising commitment.
The monthly swim fees for the 2017-2018 swim season will be as follows
*Session 1 – Sept 13th – Dec 15th, ’17 / **Session 2 – Jan 15th -May15,’18
Bugaboo 1 (Non-Competitive) $65/month (2x/week)
Bugaboos(Competitive) $90/month (3x/week – Sept 15th-May 15th, 2018)
Rockies $120 (4x/week plus dryland – Sept 15th-May 15th, 2018)
Monashees (Non-Competitive) $100/10x punch pass+ $25 one time administration fee*
Purcells $135 (5x/week plus dryland – Sept 15th-May 15th, 2018)
Selkirks $175 14 hours including dryland
*Includes complimentary Shirt and Cap.
– $50/ Session for Intro Bugaboo 1
– $250 Bugaboo (1st season only) Fundraising commitment
– $100 Monashee Fundraising commitment
– $400 Returning & Competitive swimmer Fundraising commitment (10 months)
– For a family – $400 for 1st competitive swimmer + $100/additional swimmer up to a maximum of $600